Company: Experience Senior Living
Location: North Port
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Title: Care Partner Location: North Port, FL 34286, USA Job
Category: ASSISTED-MEMORY CARE Requisition Number: CAREP001713
Schedule: Full-Time Posted Date: February 2, 2024 Description: Job
DetailsDescriptionThe Experience Senior Living Team is comprised of
dynamic professionals that are fueled by their passion to empower
people as they grow older to live life to the fullest. They are
creators, architects, nurses, researchers, programmers, marketers,
facilitators, developers, investors, and caregivers, all focused on
making a positive impact on the lives of residents, their families
and team members.We are looking for a Care Partner to join our
amazing team!Benefits: We offer a full benefits package that
includes medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life and voluntary life,
401k with employer matching, paid holidays, and up to 20 days PTO
in the first three years.Responsibilities:
- Assist residents with their personal care and activities of
daily living as assigned and as requested by residents and in
accordance with the service plan.
- Perform daily housekeeping tasks as assigned using established
procedures and standards.
- Perform laundry duties as assigned.
- Review and participate in 24 Hour Reports, shift change reports
and verbal reports as needed.
- Assist residents to and from scheduled life enrichment
- Promote personal choices, independence and spiritual needs as
- Provides verbal encouragement and support to residents.
- Prioritizes tasks to ensure optimum services to residents as
requests and needs change.
- Communicate to the Director of Health & Wellness when a
resident's needs have changed.
- Communicate to other departments as residents' needs arise
during the shift.
- Respond to resident pendant/wearable calls in a timely
- Ensure compliance with new resident care needs.
- Assure that established infection control practices are
- Report all accidents and incidents as soon as possible to
supervisor, no matter how minor
- Maintain the confidentiality of residents' personal care
- Honor the residents' personal and property rights
- Be knowledgeable and prepared for emergency situations
including disasters, fire, and other emergencies.Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified Nursing Assistant/ Home Health Aid preferred, but not
- License / Certificate for Medication Assistance (if applicable)
as needed per state regulations preferred
- CPR certification / First Aid certification preferred
- Must complete all state and Experience Senior Living specified
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions and short
correspondence. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to
effectively present information in one on one and small group
situations to customers, residents, and other team members of the
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
written or verbal instructions. Ability to deal with difficult
- Connect and help residents transition from home to community
through thoughtful engagement at every level of interaction
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management,
team members, residents, family members, vendors, referral sources
and outside contacts
- Able to make independent decisions
- Must be able to communicate in a warm, friendly, and caring
- Must possess a passion to work with and around senior
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to work varied schedules to include weekends, evenings,
- Appearance is neat, clean, and according to dress code.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; does what
is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deals with service
failures and prioritizes customer needs.
- Able to clearly present information through the spoken word;
reads and interprets complex information; talks with residents,
family members and customers; listens well.
- Able to communicate with others in a warm and helpful manner
while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
- Able to work cooperatively with a group of people to achieve
goals and objectives.
- Able to be tactful; maintains confidences and fosters an
ethical work environment; prevents inappropriate behavior by
coworkers; gives proper credit to others; handles all situations
- Able to keep an open mind and change opinions on the basis of
new information; performs a variety tasks and changes focus quickly
as demands change; manages transitions effectively from task to
task; adapts to varying customer needs. QualificationsSkills
Behaviors:Motivations:EducationExperienceLicenses & Certifications
Keywords: Experience Senior Living, North Port , Care Partner, Other , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!