Marina Dock Supervisor
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Location: North Port
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark - Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees
Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs
to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here
are just some of the great benefits we offer:
* Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
* Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
* 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
* Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
* Employee family events (bring the kids!)
* Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T,
Verizon and Dish to name a few
* Many more, please inquire for more details
The Marina Supervisor is responsible to manage the Marina
Operations, including Specialized Reservations, Crew Schedules, and
Merchandise Sales. The supervisor is responsible for overall
operations of the Marina in the absence of the Marina Manager.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Must be a "problem solver," capable of quickly and efficiently
resolving guest complaints regarding product or service, rates, and
personnel performance standards.
Must be totally knowledgeable regarding the source and location of
all supplies and inventory, and for maintaining adequate levels of
supplies to conform to revenue opportunities while maintaining
operating and budgetary integrity.
Must be capable of quickly determining current and future
availability of charters and slip reservations. Also, be thoroughly
knowledgeable in all aspects of the operation of the Marina in
order to be able to respond rapidly to guests requests for
merchandise and services.
Be diligent in maintaining condition, cleanliness, and maintenance
of the Marina, areas and back of house areas. Keep accurate records
of inventory and projects in progress. Maintain a daily log of
facility safety and cleanliness checks.
Be able to provide accurate information and occupancy to the Marina
Manager for proper scheduling.
Be fully competent in making reservations, confirming any
reservation, and in rectifying billing or reservation errors. As
well as, be fully competent to input product information into
Stock a sufficient supply of forms, inventory, and supplies to
ensure proper and continued operation in all areas of the
Be totally knowledgeable in the resort's Marina and other Emergency
procedures, to include the review of action to be taken, including
evacuation plans, in case of Fire, Bomb Threat, Active Shooter, or
Natural Disaster, and action to be taken in regard to other
incidents, robbery, burglary, or medical emergency and to ensure
that all crew members are fully trained and capable of responding
according to resort policies and procedures.
Take the necessary precautions to safe-guard at all times the
resort's funds, records, and equipment entrusted to the departments
in his/her area of responsibility.
Acts as a leader in the absence of the Marina Manager and maintains
What are we looking for?
* Someone who is available to work a flexible schedule to include
nights, weekends and holidays
* Someone with a High school diploma or equivalent
* Someone with previous experience working in a Marina
* Someone with a strong desire to make an impact on other
* Someone with an outgoing and engaging personality
* Someone with strong Computer skills
* Someone with excellent verbal and written communication
* Someone with the ability to work in a fast-paced setting
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors
unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set,
years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office
location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, North Port , Marina Dock Supervisor, Other , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!