Location: North Port
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job Description BE A PART OF OUR SUCCESS!
Benefits & Perks:
- Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary
- Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Competitive Pay with Service Award Incentive
- Get paid daily through Daily Pay!
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental,
Vision, and more!***
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- All you can eat pancakes + meal discounts!
- Employee Discount Program
- Development Pathway: Step by step process to grow your
- 3 College Credits hours for completing manager training****
Founded in 1958, Perkins® operates 324 restaurants in 32 states and
four Canadian provinces. The Perkins system includes 85
company-owned and operated restaurants and 234 franchised units.
Throughout its history, Perkins Restaurant & Bakery has remained
true to its mission of providing guests with personalized service
and delicious, homestyle food at a great value.
Perkins has experienced years of success through ensuring 100%
guest satisfaction on every visit. If you want to work and grow
with a company who has a proven track record of success, has an
unmatched commitment to their employees and employees the best in
the industry, you are in the right place!
Position DescriptionAs a Host(ess), you will be responsible for
providing friendly and efficient service to guests according to
company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
In addition, you will perform all duties to maximize guest
satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by General
Manager or Manager on Duty.
- Reports to work well groomed, in proper and clean uniform and
practices good personal hygiene.
- Uses greeting, seating, and waiting list procedures.
- Accountable for proper handling of cash, credit card
information, gift cards and all things related to the payment of
- Maintains cleanliness standards and stocks for the reception
area and restrooms.
- Accurately processes all guest checks with no cash overages or
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to
achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Provides assistance to pantry maintenance and pre-rush
- Provides assistance to all servers and bus persons in order to
execute Perkins service standards.
- Utilizes proper cash handling procedures to execute cash and
non-cash transactions, counting change, security precautions, and
- Ensures that the cash register and cash register area are
stocked with all needed items.
- Communicates with Manager on Duty and co-workers regarding
product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold
handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause
food borne illness.
- Has sufficient knowledge of menu to execute suggestive selling
techniques with all guests.
- Maintains cleanliness of bakery cases and restocks.
- Has sufficient knowledge of bakery products to execute
suggestive selling techniques and sampling programs with all
- Bags/boxes any products according to standards.Qualifications:
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service
taught through in-house training
- Trustworthy; can be relied upon to deal with payment of guest
checks and operate cash register
- Must be able to communicate clearly Physical Requirements /
Environment / Work Conditions:
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy
stress/pressure during peak times
- Must possess a high level of coordination
- Must lift and carry serving trays weight up to 20 pounds for
distances up to 30 feet
- Must be able to fit through an opening 30" wide
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, pushing and pulling
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors
- Requires continual standing and walking
DisclaimerThis job description is not intended, and should not be
construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It
is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those
principal job elements essential for making decisions related to
job performance, employee development and compensation. As such,
the employee may perform other duties and responsibilities as
Keywords: Perkins, North Port , Host(ess), Other , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!