Cabinetry Field Supervisor (North Port)
Company: US LBM Holdings
Location: North Port
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Raymond Building Supply, is a division of US LBM, a leading
distributor of specialty building materials in the United States.
We are seeking a Cabinetry Field Supervisor to join our team at our
North Port, FL location.
Position Review: Responsible for field supervision of all
aspects of cabinet jobs including installation and service.
Things you should know about working at Raymond Building
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; this is not a suit and tie
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
How you will spend you days as a Cabinetry Field Supervisor:
- Builds and maintains working relationship with customer field
- Builds and maintains working relationship with company field
- Familiar with all products lines.
- Maintains a detailed record of all project requirements and
- Communicates with customers on all project requirements and
- Assists in placing and acknowledging cabinet orders per job
- Conducts daily job site visits and makes necessary adjustments
- Communicates all changes and problems to operations
- Maintains adequate records of required daily, weekly, and
- Attends periodic training sessions to maintain and enhance
- Attends project / production meetings as required
- Updates and maintains company job tracker
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Well support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Ability to do basic math, read orders, follow instructions and
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office
- Ability to read blueprints and do take offs
- Ability to communicate with customers, supervisors and other
employees using verbal, written or other skills
- Ability to get along well with others and to communicate
clearly with customers and colleagues
RBS is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Build Your Future With Raymond Building Supply, Apply Today!
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, North Port , Cabinetry Field Supervisor (North Port), Other , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!