Full-time Caregiver Needed in North Port
Company: Community Resource Network of Florida Inc.
Location: North Port
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Community Resource Network of
Florida is looking for fun,
compassionate, dependable Direct Support
Professionals to help Individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities (I/DD) achieve their highest level of
independence and live a meaningful life. We are looking for the
very best direct support professionals who are committed to
continue making a difference in the lives of the people we
serve. Please do not apply if your main purpose is
to find any job that will get you by in the short
term. We are only looking for applicants
that have a passion for helping others and making a difference in
Case Details: Laid back 32 year-old man who
enjoys movies and watching football. Duties include full
support with personal hygiene, dressing,
mobility/transfers, keeping him safe in the home and taking
him for community outings. The family needs a caregiver every
day from 11am-7:30pm. If you're available for these hours some
days of the week, that works too!
This is an independent contract position with starting
pay of $10.75 per hour.
Any questions regarding this case, please feel free to
call Roy Stewart at (239) 246-6795.
You will be a good fit for this position
- You can provide proven 1 year experience working with
individuals with disabilities (this is a must)
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Have a Valid Drivers license
- Can pass a level 2 AHCA Background
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a positive and contagious energy
- Treat others with dignity and respect
- Demonstrate patience and compassion
- You want to make a difference!
Responsibilities and Duties you can expect in the
- Support with personal hygiene
- Assistance with dressing
- Mobility/transfers, including using in-home lift for
- Ensuring individual's safety and maintaining a safe
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of the individual
- Promote communication, choice, independence and
- Complete daily progress notes
- Continual education on individual rights
- Able to communicate effectively with individual and all members
of support team for best care opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid drivers license
- CPR & Basic First Aid certificate
- HIPAA training
- HIV/Aids and Infection Control Training
- Zero Tolerance and Direct Care Core Competencies
(If you do not have any of these certifications, CRN will assist
you with obtaining)
If you have the skills required along with being
compassionate, dependable and a hardworking person we would love to
hear from you!
Check out our Website!
Resource Network of Florida, Inc Website
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Community Resource Network of Florida Inc., North Port , Full-time Caregiver Needed in North Port, Other , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!