RN Triage Nurse
Company: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L.
Location: North Port
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute
is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in
the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+
locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class
cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance - many locations have no weekend and/or night
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our clinic in North Port, Florida is searching for a Triage
Nurse to join our team!
Clinic schedule: Monday - Friday - 8:00a-5:00p or may vary as
The Triage Nurse answers incoming phone calls regarding
patients. Consults with Head Nurse and/or physician to present
patient's problem and resolve the problem or direct calls to
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the State of Residence.
- Experience with hematology/oncology patients in a clinic or
- Current CPR/BLS certifications.
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L., North Port , RN Triage Nurse, Other , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!