Patient Financial Counselor
Company: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L.
Location: North Port
Posted on: May 31, 2021
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute
is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in
the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+
locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class
cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance - many locations have no weekend and/or night
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our clinic in North Port is searching for a Patient Financial
Counselor to join our team!
Responsible for monitoring and collecting the financial
responsibilities of our patients. The Financial Counselor must keep
patients' insurance benefits up to date in OncoEMR and Centricity
and view the patients' services for diagnosis and insurance
coverage appropriateness. Also performs the daily tasks of Managed
Care and Financial Counselor.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience working in a healthcare field, preferably in a
clinical setting or business office is required.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills needed.
- Insurance knowledge requirements including:
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Managed care authorization process
- ICD9 and CPT codes
- Collection experience
- Ability to calculate and collect patients' responsibility and
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L., North Port , Patient Financial Counselor, Other , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!