Company: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L.
Location: North Port
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute
is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in
the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+
locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class
cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance - many locations have no weekend and/or night
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
We continue to grow!
To better serve our community, we are expanding our clinic in
Our new building located at 1390 Grand Venture Dr. North Port,
Fl. 34286 will be opening on September 27, 2021.
We are seeking a Medical Assistant o join our team.
Clinic hours: Monday - Friday - 8:00a-5:00p or may vary as
Assist physicians with medical procedures in office. Responsible
for phlebotomy, laboratory testing, quality control, instrument
troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- At least one year of experience as a medical assistant in a
clinic or physician's office with the ability to perform
- Valid Florida driver's license is needed for travel to the
- High school diploma or GED is required and will be required to
produce at time of hire.
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L., North Port , Medical Assistant, Other , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!