Company: Fireservice Disaster Kleenup
Location: North Port
Posted on: May 31, 2021
We are a leader in the field of disaster restoration for over 50
years. We provide emergency service, water damage, fire, mold,
smoke, repair, remodeling and biohazard services to residential and
The role of the Customer Service Administrator includes a
variety of tasks to be completed in a timely and efficient manner.
On the job training will be provided for all procedures. We are a
fast paced and growing environment with lots of potential for
advancement, we also have overtime hours available. If you are
someone with a good work ethic and willing to learn we have a
position available for you.
Working under the supervision of Project Manager, the Customer
Service Admin will:
- Provide a high level of customer service to the client.
- Set-up and maintain project files.
- Prepare vendor and subcontractor purchase orders.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation.
- Assist in planning, scheduling and cost control, including a
monthly review on projects.
- Build and maintain strong customer relations with general
contractor, sub-contractors, and vendors/suppliers.
- Assist with Sales of projects to clients.
- Share responsible for accounts receivable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be friendly and outgoing.
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbally and in
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Office Word,
Excel, & Outlook.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent follow through and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in construction preferred, but not
Keywords: Fireservice Disaster Kleenup, North Port , Customer Service, Other , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!