Company: Fireservice Disaster Kleenup
Location: North Port
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsibilities include but not limited
- The FT is responsible for reporting to the Project Supervisor
at the start of each shift for job assignments and completing
assigned tasks daily.
- The FT completes the process of preserving structural items and
contents according to the Project Supervisors instructions.
- The FT informs the Project Supervisor of the equipment and
materials needed to complete the assignment properly and on
- The FT possesses the communication skills and experience to
direct laborers in the restoration protocols.
- The FT is responsible for personnel documentation, hours, and
work performed on a given shift.
- The FT is resourceful in initiating results in time savings and
cost savings for the project.
- The FT practices on-the-job safety and encourages safety
amongst the labor force.
- The FT performs other miscellaneous tasks as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Field Techs are required to have their own tools.
- Basic knowledge of drywall and finishing
- Trim carpentry
- Team Oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be friendly and professional
- Prior experience in construction preferred.
- Excels in Customer Service
- Requires a valid drivers license
Keywords: Fireservice Disaster Kleenup, North Port , Construction Technician, Other , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!