Oracle Developer II - Full Time
Company: Delicatessen Services Co., LLC
Location: North Port
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Delicatessen Services Co., LLC
The Oracle Applications Developer II is responsible for designing,
developing, testing, and supporting Oracle applications including
web services, interfaces, and technical integrations. The developer
will develop new, maintain and enhance existing functionality for
one or more of following Oracle EBS core competencies - Financials
Procurement and Supply Chain Management (OPM , WMS).
The person in this position will work with end users, as well as
technical and functional team members to accomplish the design,
coding, testing, and implementation of new applications to satisfy
The purpose of the position is to support Boar's Head critical
business applications with a primary focus on the design and build
phase of the SDLC.
Core Development Activities
- With high proficiency, develops applications and services
according to functional/business requirements, technical
architecture, and technical design documentation
- Development and programing that includes form extensions &
personalization, custom PL/SQL for application integrations and
interfaces, data fixes, workflow customizations, building
concurrent programs, user interfaces using OAF/ADF, SQL, XML
- Development of RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions,
Extensions and Workflows) objects in E-Business Suite. Develop
backend interfaces to integrate Oracle EBS with external
- Work in one or more of following Oracle EBS modules- Oracle
Financials, Procurement, Process Manufacturing, Order Management,
Inventory, Warehouse Management (WMS), and Enterprise Assets
Management (EAM) etc.
- Production Support that includes triaging with critical
production issues, troubleshooting application problems working
with IT internal teams, IT support/service desk, and Oracle
Customer Support as necessary to resolve them quickly.
- Gather and analyze functional and business requirements;
translate into scalable technical design.
- Understand function & business requirements and translate into
- Work with the technical architect and the technical manager to
create and present technical architecture and strategic
- Writes and follows written unit test plans to ensure highest
quality work. Perform unit testing and system integration testing;
document test cases; present to QA team updates work to
specification and work properly with documented test results.
- Follow Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); hands on code
packing, code source control, code review for peers, demo to
- Participate in defining standards and working practices,
identify and improve existing functions, prepare technical
documentation. Process and Working Practices
- Prepare weekly timesheets and status reports to management in
addition to maintaining a work task list ensuring deliverables are
met as scheduled and committed.
- Provide on call rotational support of critical business
applications as scheduled and required in a professional and
- Demonstrate ability aptitude in logical and analytical
thinking, as well as display strong problem-solving skills with
experience in using diagnostic tools.
- Learn and continue to gain business process and operations
- Communicate product readiness, level of quality, and results to
project team members. Effectively communicates complex business and
technical information to various audience levels including senior
management, business community and staff members.
- Meets project deadlines and focuses on a task until it is
complete by managing personal workload. Proficiency in working on
more than one project at a time. Ability to multi-task in a
fast-paced constantly evolving workplace.
- Other project and responsibilities may be added at the
manager's discretion. Educational and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
equivalent experience, or degree in similar field required.
Master's degree desired.
- Must have a minimum of 4-9 year's relevant experience in Oracle
- 4-9 year's hands on experience with coding/programming
experience that includes form extensions & personalization, custom
PL/SQL for application integrations and interfaces, data fixes,
workflow customizations, building concurrent programs, user
interfaces using OAF, SQL, XML publisher reports, XML, Unix shell
scripts, SOA web services, HTML protocols
- Oracle EBS functional knowledge in Oracle ERP R12 modules such
as Financials, Procurement, and/or Inventory, Order Management,
Order2Cash, Warehouse Management (WMS), and/or Process
Manufacturing (OPM), Enterprise Asses Management (EAM) to be able
to create test cases for unit testing
- Knowledge in Oracle EBS tables and internal APIs
- Experience working Bitbucket/GitHub source control, Visio
- Experience working in a fast paced, cross-functional, and
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
hands on experience with Waterfall and Agile development
methodologies. Nice to have skills :
- Upgrade experience with Oracle EBS 12.2
- Implementation experience of one or more of Oracle Process
Manufacturing (OPM), Oracle Financials, WMS.
- Experience in Oracle Business Intelligence or similar analytic
- Experience on developing/customizing Oracle Applications
- Experience with development using Oracle SOA/Middleware/BPEL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with business partners and
internal team members.
- Effective collaboration and team work skills while contributing
to a highly functioning matrixes cross-departmental project
- Adapt to change and work under pressure.
- Detailed oriented, critical thinker with the ability to
multi-task in a high performance team environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Promotes and ensures effective team interaction.#LI-CF1
Management Information Systems
Keywords: Delicatessen Services Co., LLC, North Port , Oracle Developer II - Full Time, IT / Software / Systems , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!