Company: Fireservice Disaster Kleenup
Location: North Port
Posted on: May 2, 2021
We are a leader in the field of disaster restoration for over 50
years. We provide emergency service, water damage, fire, mold,
smoke, repair, remodeling and biohazard services to residential and
commercial offices. The role of the Customer Service Administrator
includes a variety of tasks to be completed in a timely and
efficient manner. On the job training will be provided for all
procedures. We are a fast paced and growing environment with lots
of potential for advancement, we also have overtime hours
available. If you are someone with a good work ethic and willing to
learn we have a position available for you. Working under the
supervision of Project Manager, the Customer Service Admin
- Provide a high level of customer service to the client.
- Set-up and maintain project files.
- Prepare vendor and subcontractor purchase orders.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation.
- Assist in planning, scheduling and cost control, including a
monthly review on projects.
- Build and maintain strong customer relations with general
contractor, sub-contractors, and vendors/suppliers.
- Assist with Sales of projects to clients.
- Share responsible for accounts receivable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be friendly and outgoing.
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbally and in
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Office Word,
Excel, & Outlook.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent follow through and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in construction preferred, but not
Keywords: Fireservice Disaster Kleenup, North Port , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!