Company: TheKey LLC
Location: North Port
Posted on: November 16, 2023
You could be just the right applicant for this job Read all
associated information and make sure to apply.
Location:North Port and surrounding communities.
Now hiring for full-time, part-time, and overnight shifts.
TheKey provides premier in-home senior care to help older adults
thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety and
happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of
Who We Are:
TheKey is proud to be the largest private-pay provider for senior
companionship and home care for aging seniors in North America. We
stand for optimal well being in our clients and pride of purpose in
our care teams. Our strong core values have positioned us to
continue providing companion care even as we navigate COVID-19.
What We Offer:
* Weekly Pay
* Competitive wages and bi-weekly pay (to include overtime pay and
* Paid Training - Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
* Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Mileage Reimbursement
* 401k Retirement Plan - industry leading 20% matching and fully
vested from the start!
* Year-round caregiver recognition programs & appreciation days
* Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses
* Access to our CareAcademy - continued training and
* 24/7 Caregiver Support Team
COVID-19 Protocols and Essential Worker Support:
* 24/7 Covid Rapid Response Team
* PPE supplies provided if needed - masks (required), face shields,
gowns and gloves
* Safety Precautions Training
* Assistance with gathering resources / county testing
Who You Are:
A dependable, compassionate and empathetic professional looking for
a career with profound purpose. You are motivated by helping others
and providing quality service above all else. You are driven by
making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for
the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference
each and every day.
What You Will Do:
You will have the ultimate responsibility to help implement
customized care plans that encompass solutions to nurture the whole
person in mind, body and spirit. You will be providing impeccable
care to clients by assisting in scheduled activities as well as
overall care management. You will treat your clients like family,
going above and beyond to enhance their quality of life.
* Delivering exceptional care to the dedicated client in their
* Help execute comprehensive personalized weekly schedules and care
* Complete daily tasks in a safe and professional manner (ADLs)
* Supply personal companionship, remaining actively engaged with
each client by providing ongoing social & emotional support
* Assist with personal care activities to include personal hygiene,
mobility assistance, incontinence care, light housekeeping, feeding
and meal preparation
* Keep order, safety and client enjoyment top of mind at all
* Provide transportation to and from appointments as needed
* Administrative functions such as documentation of completion of
tasks and report changes in the client's physical condition, mental
capability or behavior
Required Skills, Education and Certifications:
* Home Health Aide (HHA) or Personal Care Aide (PCA)
* Alzheimer's or Dementia experience is required
* Valid Basic Life Support Training (CPR)
* TB Screening/PPD Chest X-Ray
* Must have Valid Driver's License and Must have a reliable means
of transportation to get to and from work.
* Empathy, compassion and kindness a MUST
* Ability to use sound judgement and remain calm in a variety of
* Must be reliable, dependable and on time
* Basic computer skills as well as overall technical savviness
* Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
* Can pass a background check and provide references
What We Are All About:
At TheKey, we pride ourselves on hiring quality professionals who
feel just as passionate as we do about helping transform the lives
of aging adults by providing the utmost white glove experience for
our clients to promote a healthy mind, body and spirit. Our
employees are compassionate, committed, innovative and dedicated to
improving the quality of life our seniors so deserve. Would you
like to help us change the way the world ages?
TheKey is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: TheKey LLC, North Port , Caregivers, Healthcare , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!