Inpatient Full-Time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) in Naples, Florida (17389BR
Location: North Port
Posted on: January 15, 2022
TeamHealth is seeking a qualified psychiatric mental health
nurse practitioner (PMHNP) in the Naples, Florida, area to join our
behavioral health team. This position will be inpatient psychiatric
rounding within post-acute care facilities. We ask that candidates
have an active Florida license and PMHNP certification to
When you join TeamHealth, you gain access to the strength of a
nationwide network with a collection of tools, clinical resources
and collective knowledge to support you as you provide the best
care for patients. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and
provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career
in behavioral health.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth has honed every aspect needed to
support our physician teams. Our history, stability and national
footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care,
informed by decades of evidence-based data.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you
do best: provide unmatched patient care. Driven by our commitment
to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest
integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources
and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national
Patient Safety Organization
Keywords: TeamHealth, North Port , Inpatient Full-Time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) in Naples, Florida (17389BR, Healthcare , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!