Manager, Regional Operations
Company: Adapt Health LLC
Location: North Port
Posted on: January 25, 2023
AdaptHealth Opportunity - Apply Today!
At AdaptHealth we offer full-service home medical equipment
products and services to empower patients to live their best lives
- out of the hospital and in their homes. We are actively
recruiting in your area. If you are passionate about making a
profound impact on the quality of patients' lives, please click to
apply, we would love to hear from you.
Regional Operations Manager
Responsible for the control, management, and operating efficiencies
of multiple AdaptHealth locations. Ensures all operational tasks
are prioritized, delegated to the appropriate personnel, and
completed in a timely fashion, and of the highest degree of
quality. Oversees all operational departments workflow and
personnel, including but not limited to, orthotics, customer
service, dispatchers, operations, fleet, and all related
supervisors. The manager may also serve as the site leader and
serve as the liaison with regional leadership and serve as the
representative of the company within the community.
- Comply with all applicable company policies, procedures, and
- Managing all aspects of the operations with the critical goal
of accounting for and completing all deliveries or shipments
- Oversee and monitor multiple locations, responsible for
overseeing the dispatch group and following and/or improving the
- Works with staff to effectively identify and maximize order
- Monitors and Directs the daily routing activity to ensure
delivery frequencies & geographic routing is in place at each
- Works with each location to effectively identify appropriate
stock levels per location to minimize inventory balances.
- Ensures monthly physical inventories are completed, are
accurate and are on time.
- Audits to ensures Lot / Serial numbers are tracked correctly in
Brightree & MHM documentation
- Directs cross branch transfers to reduce the need of vendor
purchasing on slow moving products in branch location's
- Responsible for training and communication of all operational
process changes to location staff members
- Maintains accurate data and provides reports as requested by
- Participates in surveys made by authorized governmental
- Assist in branch preparation to receive full Brightree
warehouse management system.
- Works with local branches to assist in customer concern
investigations, reports & resolutions
- Works with local branches as a liaison to assist in
understanding and obtaining company goals.
- Create and implement "Branch Internal Field Office Audit" &
work with Branches on getting and staying compliant.
- Focused on overall growth of regions starts volumes and
- Ensures employees are trained and have completed necessary
licensing, compliance training, competencies, and any annual
- Manager is also responsible for day to day interactions with
employees which may include using conflict management
- Collaboration and fostering relationships with member health
systems, hospice partners and key community referral sources
- Looks for process improvement opportunities and makes
recommendations to leadership
- Maintains overall direct expenses at or below budget.
- Continuously reviews trends in referral satisfaction and
complaints, determines root cause analysis, and implements
appropriate communication/measures for improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- An associate degree from an accredited college required,
bachelor's degree preferred
- Three (3) years' experience in the HME industry is
- Two (2) years' experience in the Customer Service or Management
- Relevant experience in health care administrative, financial,
insurance customer services, claims, billing, home health and/or
medical terminology training preferred
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license in the state of
AdaptHealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not
unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for
employment on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion,
creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable law. This
policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of
employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation,
promotion, discipline, and termination.
Keywords: Adapt Health LLC, North Port , Manager, Regional Operations, Executive , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!