Company: Grand Living
Location: North Port
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Come be a part of the Grand Opening team for Grand Living at
Wellen Park!Community Grand Opening planned for Summer 2023.
As Executive Director, you will be responsible for enhancing the
overall Resident experience through exceptional comprehensive
leadership. Responsible for establishing and sustaining a culture
of unparalleled service and long-term growth through operational
management, goal setting and achievement. This is to be handled in
The Sterling Touch - friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and
professional manner, resulting in a high level of Resident
satisfaction. This position is under the general guidance of the
Regional Director of Operations, Southeast in accordance with
Company standards, processes, procedures, practices and
- Participate in, lead, and oversee Start Sterling! for all
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees, and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Embrace and model excellent hospitality skills through leading
and applying The Sterling Touch - principles in all
- Oversee selection, training, supervising, motivating and
empowering of employees and leaders possessing the talent and
skills required to fulfill our commitment to residents and their
- Active oversight and mentoring of Department leaders,
benchmarking critical details of success.
- Active pursuit of quality improvement in resident satisfaction,
employee engagement, resident care and well-being, dining services
success, Facets--- participation and Grand Living's overall
engagement in the greater community at large.
- Ongoing oversight of financial results, including monthly
expense monitoring, overall budget preparation, cash flow
management and analysis of operational financial reports.
- Oversee and lead the Sales and Marketing process required to
achieve targeted occupancy and revenue.
- Ensure community maintains unwavering compliance with all
local, State and Federal regulations related to operations as an
Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care provider.
- Ongoing pursuit and embracement of employee empowerment via
recognition, respect and adherence to Grand Living Vision,
Foundation and Principles.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may be required to perform a Manager on Duty up to one (1)
time per month over weekends.
- Employees are required to work a flexible schedule which
includes, rotating weekend and holiday shifts.
- Bachelor's Degree, required.
- Eight or more years' of relevant work experience in senior
living required with a track record of progressively increasing
- Experience managing large teams of 30 or more employees,
- Experience in assisted living with occupancy of 150 or more,
- Experience with budget management, sales and marketing, life
enrichment, and nursing, highly preferred.
- Experience providing hospitality focused service in a
healthcare or senior living community, preferred.
Keywords: Grand Living, North Port , Executive Director, Executive , North Port, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!